One to four players at a time.
- For this game you will need squares drawn on to the floor using chalk or tape, say five by five.
- A staff member will draw out the square grid of 5×5 on a piece of paper and will shade in the squares the path that the children have to find.
- The children have to guess the right route out and get to the other side without making a mistake .
- Each time they get it wrong they have to start again giving the other child or person a chance to complete. The aim is to make it to the other end without making a mistake.
- If four people are playing, get each person to draw out the route for the person opposite them.