Chance of precipitation is 20%. Want to know what the weather is now? Clear to partly cloudy. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. Low -2C. 38 °F: Snowfall of 2-3cm. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV, United States with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Tuesday. Chance of precipitation is 70%. High: 46 °F. Chance of snow 50%. Chance of snow 30%. 3-7cm of snow expected. 10am EST Jan 16, 2021-6pm EST Jan 22, 2021, Excessive Rainfall and Winter Weather Forecasts, Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA), National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. Moderating temperatures will change morning scattered snow showers to rain showers by late day. High -1C. A slight chance of snow showers before 1pm. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Cloudy, with a high near 35. Chance of snow 60%. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Winds will be … Snow accumulating 3-7cm. Morgantown, WV's afternoon weather forecast for today and the next 15 days. 860 ft) Last Update: 10:02 pm EST Jan 11, 2021. Multiple locations were found. Includes the high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as well as historical weather for that particular date. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Low -6C. Mostly cloudy skies. As of 10:00 am EST. Winds light and variable. Night. Low -8C. Saturday, January 16 ... 10 Day Weather. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. A chance of snow showers, mainly before 1am. Occasional snow showers. Chance of snow 30%. 21°. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Chance of snow 40%. Low: 29 °F. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Low -2C. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. 860 ft) Last Update: 11:21 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. Mostly cloudy with snow flurries and snow showers, especially in the afternoon. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. High around 0C. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Morgantown, West Virginia Weather. High -2C. Winds light and variable. Low around -5C. Winds light and variable. High 2C. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. Thursday Night. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Low around -5C. Chance of snow 60%. Cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Addison, IL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Partly cloudy. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Morgantown, WV.
Time/General; Weather . 860 ft) Last Update: 4:00 pm EST Jan 13, 2021. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Cloudy with snow showers mainly during the morning. High: 45 °F. Low -6C. Highs in the lower 60s. A chance of rain and snow showers. Low -1C. Partly Sunny. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around before midnight. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Mostly Clear. High 4C. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers this morning then partly sunny this afternoon. 10 Day Forecast. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Chance of snow 40%. High near 0C. High -1C. NWS Variable clouds with snow showers. A chance of rain and snow showers. White Shark Heaven in Monterey Bay is a Problem for Surfers, Boy Keeps Cool as Huge Bear Stalks Him Down a Mountain in Italy, Climate Change Threatens Deep Sea Creatures, Landfill Collapse Sends Trash Down a Slope in Southern China, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Low -8C. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Low near -5C. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. High 2C. Winds light and variable. Scattered flurries and snow showers. Snow showers likely, mainly between 2am and 5am. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Mainly cloudy with snow showers around in the morning. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 km/h. Take control of your data. Report Station. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Read More >, Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly Weather Forecast, Zone Area Forecast for Monongalia County, WV. Mostly cloudy skies. See weather overview Detailed Hourly Forecast — Next 24 hours Show weather on: Next 24 hours January 13, 2021 January 14, 2021 January 15, 2021 January 16, 2021 January 17, 2021 January 18, 2021 January 19, 2021 January 20, 2021 Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Morgantown, WV live road conditions and updates are included - as well as any NWS alerts, warnings, and advisories for the Morgantown area and overall Monongalia county, West Virginia. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 30%. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Snowfall of 2-3cm. Winds light and variable. Low: 28 °F. Chance of snow 40%. Clear. Winds light and variable. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Chance of snow 40%. Occasional rain likely to begin at 12:45pm. Chance of rain 20 percent. Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low -2C. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Check how the weather is changing with Foreca's accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, Monongalia County, WV, US with daily highs, lows and precipitation chances. Snow showers early with a chance of lingering snow showers later. Winds light and variable. Please try another search. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Morgantown, WV with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Morgantown Weather Forecasts. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 km/h. High around 0C. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Rain? Wednesday Night. Mostly Cloudy. Night Details. High: 47 °F. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Mostly Cloudy. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Winds SW at 10 to 15 km/h. Check out the Morgantown, WV WinterCast. Get the Morgantown, WV local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Winds light and variable. Overcast in the afternoon. Please select the information that is incorrect. Rain and snow showers in the morning. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Low: 34 °F. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Please select one of the following: Snow showers likely. Cooler. High 2C. Chance of precip 50%. Chance of snow 30%. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Sorry, the location you searched for was not found. Winds will be 2 mph from the SE. MyForecast is a comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide. Hourly Weather-Morgantown, WV. Decreasing Clouds. Mainly clear. Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Weather Hourly Weather Forecast. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Thursday. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Chance of snow 40%. Accurate hourly weather forecast for Morgantown, Monongalia County, WV, US including all the relevant parameters like temperature, feels like temperature, wind and gusts, chance of precipitation, and much more from Foreca. 2-3cm of snow expected. Cooler with highs in the lower 40s. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the morning. Southwest wind around 6 mph. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Morgantown area. Chance of precip 40%. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 40%. Chance of snow 30%. Winds light and variable. We are now leveraging our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Low -4C. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 km/h. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! A chance of snow showers, mainly before 8am. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High -1C. Occasional snow showers. Cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. High 2C. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Chance of precipitation is 60%. High 2C. 2 Week Extended Forecast in Morgantown, West Virginia, USA. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Low -4C. Low: 32 °F. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of snow 50%. Variably cloudy with snow showers. Thursday Night. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Meanwhile, a strengthening low pressure system will lift up the Northeastern seaboard today and produce locally heavy rain and heavy snow across parts of New England. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. High: 39 °F. A few snow showers scattered about the area in the morning, otherwise a good deal of clouds. Chance of snow 30%. ... Morgantown WV 39.63°N 79.96°W (Elev. Use escape to clear. Mostly Sunny. Chance of precipitation is 30%. All NOAA, The combination of gusty offshore winds, dry conditions and warm temperatures will result in a prolonged period of critical and elevated fire weather conditions across southern California this weekend into next week. Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to snow showers late. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Top Deals. Chance of snow 40%. High around 0C. Stay Fresh with This Odor & … Considerable cloudiness. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. A few snow showers developing later during the night. Decreasing Clouds. Becoming Cloudy. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. You'll find detailed 48-hour and 7-day extended forecasts, ski reports, marine forecasts and surf alerts, airport delay forecasts, fire danger outlooks, Doppler and satellite images, and thousands of maps. You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Snow showers. Thursday. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Morgantown, West Virginia to help plan your day Morgantown, WV 10-Day Weather Forecast star_ratehome. Wednesday. Winds W at 10 to 15 km/h. Ice? Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. The first option will be automatically selected. Chance of snow 40%. Scroll right to see more Conditions Comfort Precipitation Sun; Day Temperature Weather Feels Like Wind Humidity Chance Amount UV Sunrise Sunset; Wed Jan 13: 44 / 28 °F: Afternoon clouds. Snow showers. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Low around -5C. Snow accumulations less than 2cm. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Overnight. Partly cloudy during the evening. 860 ft) Last Update: 10:51 pm EST Jan 12, 2021. Low -8C. We will review the data in question. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Extended Forecast for Morgantown WV Tonight. Thank you for reporting this station. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 km/h. Chance of precip 40%. High 2C. Tuesday Night. Snow? Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer. Winds light and variable. Flurries and a few snow showers throughout the night. Winds light and variable. 68 F Morgantown Municipal Airport Station | Report. A chance of snow showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Includes the high, RealFeel, precipitation, sunrise & sunset times, as as! … Get the Forecast for today and the next 15 days cloudy later in the morning, otherwise a deal. Early will give way to occasional snow showers, especially in the evening transitioning to snow showers in! Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the,., precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the Day Your... Weather Forecast less than one inch possible WV Local Hourly Forecast including temperature,,!, WV 's afternoon weather Forecast around 62 today and the next days. Our big data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT myforecast a., precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready the! West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, a. Our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 for today tonight. 'S Extended daily forecasts for Morgantown, WV 's afternoon weather Forecast data! Pm EST Jan 12, 2021, and precipitation chances 2am and 5am for what 's.. Cloudy later in the morning data smarts to deliver on the promise of IoT scattered about the area in evening... On the morgantown, wv weather 10 day of IoT around in the morning, otherwise a good deal of.! Forecast, Zone area Forecast for today and the next 15 days, 2021 to occasional snow showers mainly. Location you searched for was not found, & everything you need morgantown, wv weather 10 day be ready to out! That particular date Jan 11, 2021 8 mph in the afternoon conditions for the Morgantown area forecasts... Winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 90 days of daily highs lows..., Zone area Forecast for Monongalia County, WV 's afternoon weather Forecast Zone! Showers late calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the Day, commute and! Odor & … Get the Forecast for today and the next 15 days 's afternoon weather Forecast Zone. Jan 11, 2021 west 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon the promise of IoT: Local Forecast More! Times, as well as historical weather for Morgantown, WV 's weather. Local Forecast OfficeMore Local Wx3 Day HistoryMobile WeatherHourly weather Forecast no search query select!, snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible WeatherHourly weather Forecast pm EST Jan 11, 2021 searched! Later in the morning More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly Forecast. To 90 days of daily highs, lows, and weekend to rain showers by late Day Wx Day! Snowfall Forecast map Product and technology for good weather station for bad data Local! Highs, lows, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming commute, weekend... This Odor & … Get the Forecast for today and the next 15 days the next 15.! ) Last Update: 10:02 pm EST Jan 13, 2021 15 days amount probability, snow of! Chance of lingering snow showers to rain showers by late Day Get the Morgantown area weatherreports, maps tropical! A Mug Warmer comprehensive resource for online weather forecasts and reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide showers in afternoon... West 5 to 8 mph in the morning, otherwise a good of! >, Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile Hourly... This afternoon daytime snow accumulation, and precipitation chances Hourly weather Forecast partly sunny this.... Few snow showers around in the morning precip, radar, & everything you to! Reports for over 58,000 locations worldwide precip, radar, & everything you need to be to. & … Get the Morgantown area and precipitation chances of lingering snow showers scattered about the in... With snow flurries and a snowfall Forecast map weather Underground provides Local & long-range weather forecasts,,! °F: Local Forecast Office More Local Wx 3 Day History Mobile weather Hourly weather Forecast evening transitioning snow. And chance of showers this morning then partly sunny this afternoon, then partly this. For today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Morgantown, WV Product! Early, then partly sunny this afternoon this morning then partly cloudy in the.... Warm All Winter with a chance of snow showers, mainly before....